PURPLE FOR PEACE
    BLUE FOR UNIVERSITY
    PUKE YELLOW FOR DRONES
    GREY FOR GOOGLIEGOD
    BLACK FOR MISC
    DARKRED FOR MINDVERMS.

Isn't it glorious?
    Attached Files
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Wow comics are here dime a dozen. Pity Lal isn't there trying to hold a committee to decide who should tell the mindworms to wait for a moment so that they have time to discuss who is going to get to use the weapons to kill off the mindworms.
    Promoter of Public Morale
    Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

Comics AND polls - what else does a good demo game need?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Excellent comic, Comrade Tassadar. I have used it for my new avatar.
        "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Hhmmm. Gooood Stuff!
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

aaargh matey thats right purty picture drawin's ye 'ave there. me shipmates could offer a few pieces of eight fer a few of those sissy drawin's if'n you could draw our drinkin' and wenchin' party last night

As fer the politics stuff . . . No one tells a Pirate what to do unless'n the Pirates gets an equal say at the table makin' all dem rules

We be hearing stories about this crowd called Hive wit a whole bunch of mindless folks. No way that get a say more den us just cause there's more of them folks

Aye matey-- whoever heard of votes for the crew anyway. The pirates, we vote by ship clan-- every captain gets a vote and the captain says whats what for his crew. Anyone that don't like it can walk the plank.

'cuse me now . . . I needs to fill me jug wit some more of dat xenorum
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

What artistic talent Apolyton has spawned

Comment

Working...
              X