People from your side of the political spectrum that annoy you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People from your side of the political spectrum that annoy you

For me it's Bill O'Rielly. I agree with him most of the time, so I guess his arrogance doesn't bug me so much when he's on my side of the issue, but when he's discussing an issue I disagree with him on (like MJ legalization) I really see what an arse he is. Plus I feel like he's been pandering to minorities by making such a big thing out of the all-white prom thing that happened a while back. Boortz got it right I reckon - he's trying to atone for the sin of joking about minority kids.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Moamar Al Gadaffi. I agree with him most of the time, but some times, I just dont get it.

Comment

Stockwell Day, Stephen Harper.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

ComradeTribune :

A guy who was against the war in Iraq, and who pretends to be a communist...
          But all his political stance seems to come from a blind hatred against the US. He definitely annoyed me when he told he wanted as many Yank soldiers as possible to die in Iraq
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You should have read him while he supported Milosevic

But what do you expect from a young Austrian kid

Comment

ummm...I wasn't intending for this to be a discussion of other posters, but while we're at it...Ming I hate your guts.

...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
              ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Stockwell Day, Stephen Harper.

Persons from the same side of the political spectrum, Asher.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

Persons from the same side of the political spectrum, Asher.
                  You don't consider me right-wing?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

You don't consider me right-wing?
                    Obiwan doesn't consider anyone an inch to the left of the NY Post editorial page right-wing.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

David is a man, he votes Alliance

Comment

Obiwan doesn't consider anyone an inch to the left of the NY Post editorial page right-wing.

Asher:

What's your stance on Free Trade, and on taxes? Would you support a flat tax, and increased free trade with the United States?

How do you feel about David Orchard and the political conservatives shift to the left. Does this shift bother you, or do you feel this is more in tune to your ideals?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I think my new avatar is sexypants. Can someone resize it?
                          Attached Files

Comment

No wait, I like this one better
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18

Asher:

What's your stance on Free Trade, and on taxes? Would you support a flat tax, and increased free trade with the United States?
                              Absolutely.

How do you feel about David Orchard
                              Total nutcase.

and the political conservatives shift to the left. Does this shift bother you, or do you feel this is more in tune to your ideals?
                              It does bother me. I liked the PC's stance on being socially left (pro-gay marriage, etc) but now the whole party is going left (including free trade), which disgusts me.

Comment

Working...
                              X