• Show
Clear All

• The clash of fundamentalisms

find info and post it
    Attached Files

hoohoo
    Attached Files

Comment

that image is old as the bush doctrine. it has a beard. out of age that is.

Comment

What makes this worse is the PNAC . All the best laid plans o' mice and men.....
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I'm always baffled that pro-war people seem not to care a bit about how Bush usage of the Americ-blessing God is similar to OBL's usage of Jihad-leading God.

To prove how better it is than Islamists, America would be well advised to drop all references to God in its warlike propaganda. Just my two cents.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I wonder whose side God is really on...

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
              He's the arms dealer. Supplying us all with the hatred and bigotry.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

its the 5th crusade.
                ffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

If the book is anything like the inside cover which Paiktis posted then it is truly a worthless piece of drivel. Empire my ass.
                  Last edited by Dinner; June 9, 2003, 19:31.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                    You mean on the banknotes ... It is on the face, the reverse is secular.
                    Statistical anomaly.
                    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

@ Osweld & Davout

Comment

I was just about to buy this book the other day, but it was priced at 20Euro, which seemed too much at the time. I preferred to buy a title which has been proven much more controversial than this one and which, being written a few decades ago, came at a more sensible price:

"The managerial revolution", by James Burnham

When my unread book stack gets empty (by the end of summer I assume), I may consider buying this one, if I'm too bored to read one of the Jeremy Rifkin books.
                        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                        George Orwell

Comment

that pro-war people seem not to care a bit about how Bush usage of the Americ-blessing God is similar to OBL's usage of Jihad-leading God.
                          Really I never noticed.

Actually, there are some Christians who do not like the terminology, since we don't see God supporting this war.

My church is one of them, and so am I.

its the 5th crusade.
                          Little late for that. 5th crusade, http://www.medievalchurch.org.uk/cr_5.html
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

But Axi don't youlike discovering something that is not yet made femous?

Comment

Originally posted by axi
                              I was just about to buy this book the other day, but it was priced at 20Euro, which seemed too much at the time. I preferred to buy a title which has been proven much more controversial than this one and which, being written a few decades ago, came at a more sensible price:
                              Tariq Ali is generally a really good writer.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X