Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: To start a thread here does it need to be a poll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: To start a thread here does it need to be a poll?

Everything recent that isn't topped I see in this forum is a poll, with the exception of the nominations thread. Do you need to have a poll instead of just having a discussion thread?

And just in case you DO need a poll with everything, I attaches a poll.

Honestly - I'm just looking around here and trying to figure things out.
    You bet your ass, newb :p
    66.67%
    Nope - just luck that everything is a poll
    33.33%
    Get back to those other DGs where you belong - all of the others!
    0.00%
    Llama flavoured bananas.....Hurrrrrr....
    0.00%
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

No not every thread has to be a poll read the constitution about polls and you see what has to be a poll and that does not need to be a poll. The problem is now the lack of participants, so the game is going slowly.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Actually I lie a little. The Ministers are encouraged to poll the citizens to approve what the Minister is proposing to the president.

But, I think the citizens don't have to do that they can always vote the minister out if they don't like what he proposes.

The President is bound by the recomendation of the ministers though.

Any discussion thread will be just as likely to get response as a poll thread, but it isn't binding.

A citizen can start a "resolution" thread that is binding on the government's actions.
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

I wouldnt say the game is going slowly. All I need is all my ministers to report orders to me and I will play a few turns. Last term I played around 20 turns, not bad for lack of participation if you ask me.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

It's a shame the game went to slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
            I wouldnt say the game is going slowly. All I need is all my ministers to report orders to me and I will play a few turns. Last term I played around 20 turns, not bad for lack of participation if you ask me.
            I must agree 20 turns for that level of participation is not bad. As President of the CTP2 DG I did something around 60 turns. And I had all the ministers posting polls and so on and two turn chats per week. And also the time to do this. So a lot of more action but only three times of turns. So I must say you kept your promise in the election thread.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
            X