Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to build Stealth Airplane and how to destroy enemy stealth airplane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to build Stealth Airplane and how to destroy enemy stealth airplane?

I play with AI (Medium)

They strike me with 5 nuclear missile.. and lots of airplane

but I give up when I do not know how to destroy enemy Stealth Air Plane ??

could you help me please ?

You can get stealth planes by researching Global Prosperity (it is one of the super techs in the post-information age).

The only way to fight stealth bombers is with fighters. Just build a lot of airbases and put fighters in them, and either have them constantly patrolling your skies, or just hit the "Scramble" button when you see enemy bombers coming at you.

Comment

Thanks very much about your reply.

excuse me are there anyway to set Anti Air Gun shot enemy plane automatic please ?

I notice that my anti air gun do nothing even I set it as aggresive already!..

T_T I hate airplane

Comment

Anti-aircraft guns will always automatically shoot planes.

However, Stealth bombers can not be targetted by ground-based weapons. Only fighters can attack bombers. SAM sites and AA vehicles can not shoot stealth bombers.

Comment

Indeed. The F-22 / JSF / Eurofighter / SuperFlanker planes (I think they are called Advanced Fighter or Stealth Fighter... IDK) are the only threat to the B-2s. Those things are forkin' devastating...
          "War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."

Comment

Sam sites and AA vehicle can only enage Stealth bombers after your fighters have enage them.

Best method to counter Sbombers is to have one airbase near the target the AI is bombering. Have at less 4 figthers set to airmission near the route of the Sbombers. Once your fighters spotted the Sbombers, your 5 sam batts near the patrol location. They will fire up and down the Sbomber very fast.

Originally posted by bratsch_m
            Anti-aircraft guns will always automatically shoot planes.

However, Stealth bombers can not be targetted by ground-based weapons. Only fighters can attack bombers. SAM sites and AA vehicles can not shoot stealth bombers.

Comment

rocksk is right on. I lost a game to the AI on tougher because it wiped out my Supercolider, surrounded by 4 sam batteries, with sbombers. Now I space a few airbases between my cities and scramble at the first sight of those nasties.
              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
              X