The Way of the Assyrrian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Way of the Assyrrian

Now, when we had seen the Assyrians, another civ that wants Nimroids head in a spike, we should deside, how should we "say hello" to them.

VERY Aggresivly: To the war!
    Mildly Aggresivly: We don't accept their gifts and treaties
    Neutral: Who cares about some Assyrians?
    Mildly Peaceful: We accept their gifts and treaties
    VERY Peaceful: To the Alliance! Let them have gifts and money and peace and... Everything!

This poll will be a hint to me in this problem.
    VERY Aggresivly
    0.00%
    Mildly Aggresivly
    0.00%
    Neutral
    33.33%
    Mildly Peaceful
    33.33%
    VERY Peaceful
    33.33%
    Banana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Pave; June 5, 2003, 08:16.
    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    - Chuck Norris Facts

p(e)ac(e) - man

Ok this was bad, just peace for pacman

they can be usefull against the Greeks. I have nothing against these Greeks, but they attacked us, so we have to learn them a lesson.

Comment

It may be wise to agree with the Assyrians now and wait to see what their attatude towards the Greeks will be. Then decide whether or not to play by their rules.
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Seeing as how it is only going to mover our one horse back home this is wise to agree with the Assyrians. We probably need the horse back to the north east anyway.
        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Working...
        X