we want food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we want food

My dear friends, I've seen that we, citizens, don't get enough food. They want to keep us a little bit happy by giving high wages. But I want food, no money. We better keep this money for later. We'll need it.
    I hope that they build granaries as fast as possible, and that they give us more food, if they don't want a riot (or even a revolt). Do you agree???

I have also other ideas (just search this forum) and I'm going to start my own party after these elections. In the meantime, the president can show his power and solve the problems with the Greeks.
    yes
    28.57%
    no
    71.43%
    I don't know, let's discuss this.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Trust me and my ministers on this one pacman, lower rations=faster growth=more tiles worked=more gold and production. Once they start complaining alittle we will set the up from 5 to 7.5.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

once they complain, we will higher the rations!!!!!!!

what do you main, wait untill they complain??? good, I'm a citizen and I'm complaining....
      the happiness is below normal. And it's a bad politic if you're waiting to do something untill people complain. You have to evade complaining.

we (at the moment, only I) want a happy society, and not a one that wait untill we (I) complain.

I've spoken (again)

Comment

I think Nimrod ment that we will raise rations, when huge masses of people starts to make some anarchy in Atlantis, not when one inchy "noob" starts to mock the president, ministers and their desisions
        The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

NRPG: i thought it was the meaning of the game that there were some discussion, so the game would be more interested

RPG: I still think, we don't have to wait untill the AI citizens complain. better do something now. And a happier city has less crime and grows faster. don't forget that my friend

Comment

Is that not what we are doing, discussing it. If we had more active citizens it would make for better debates.
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Well, let me say this, the population grows a bit faster when the ration's are low, and this makes them even less happy. However, we are war with a very strong Greek civilization, and it is times like thest when the citizens must stop whining for more grub, otherwise they will be destroyed by the evil Greeks. As it is we are over paying them!!
              If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

they are unhappy

so with war, the become more unhappy!!!!!!!!!!

and like I already said, if they are happier, there is less crime, so more gold, food and production. And if they are happier, they city grows faster, I think we just have to set the rations one higher, and make granaries. The Greeks can wait. If we give a map to them (which is not so big now), we are not in war anymore. We can defeat them later, now it's time to set a civilization that grows stronger then them. And than we can defeat the Greeks, but it's stupid to build an army, if he's stronger.

Comment

I say let them eat cake.

Comment

no give that food too the citizens

Comment

How unhappy do they need to be before rioting? Is crime really that big an issue with cities the size they are? If not then the issue seems to be that the people need to be happy enough to avoid riots whilst keeping rations low for growth.

Unless I miss anything, that is.

Well, I HAVE never finished a game of CtP. And I haven't played more than two. And I haven't done so for 4 years.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Once I figured out that low rations are good my civs always grew better. So keep our citiziens on the diet. And if they are unhappy give them an entertainer.

-Martin
                        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I always liked the Elvis sitings from civ2

Comment

"Elvis Sitings"

Say it ain't so!!

Comment

maybe I mean sightings

Comment

Working...
                              X