Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's not easy for everybody, Dubya. It's not easy for everybody.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not easy for everybody, Dubya. It's not easy for everybody.

Another picture in the "Camera doesn't love the POTUS" series (BTW, is anyone saving these? I'd like to have an archive of these or something. Some Bush pictures are pure comedy gold.)

That's right, George. Sometimes even the car door is against you...
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Attached Files
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Great action shot.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I have to wonder, though - is Dubya sporting a wood?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Homo Bushensis, the missing link.
          “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
            I have to wonder, though - is Dubya sporting a wood?
            No, just wind..
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

** praying for a phantom pretzel to end our misery!
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It seems like he's coming out of a helicopter, but is too afraid to jump out
                The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                  It seems like he's coming out of a helicopter, but is too afraid to jump out
                  can you see if Fez is behind him?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                    ** praying for a phantom pretzel to end our misery!
                    Jeez, what is your facination with a President Cheney?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sava that is a really cold thing to say. But oh well, consider the pact we had broken.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Jeez, what is your facination with a President Cheney?
                        -You're right, they both need to go at the same time.
                        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                        X