No announcement yet.

"Matrix" Brother Begins Transformation Into Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand it, but then again it's not my business...as long as the movies are good, I shouldn't care.
    DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
      Jiminy crickets. You'd think some SF types were horrified to learn one of their idols was, well, not comfortable with being a male.

Gatekeeper
      Cause SF's a man's pursuit baby. What, you thought T'Pal was there to raise the intellectual side of Star Trek? If SF was written for women, every other character would be a sculpted hero from a race of shirtless warriors.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

No it isn't. It's only partly free, and even there, everythng costs money.

I believe in Free Software, not Free Beer.

If SF was written for women, every other character would be a sculpted hero from a race of shirtless warriors.

Wow, that's a lot of Captain Kirk impersonators.:P
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
          If SF was written for women, every other character would be a sculpted hero from a race of shirtless warriors.
          Wouldn't this also be the male idea for SciFi?
          - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
          - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
          - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Working...
          X