State of the Union Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE] Originally posted by pacman
    I've also seen that we are now building a granary in our capitol, isn't that a little bit too late. It's one of the things you have to do first in a city. but it's too late to change that. I think we have to grow fast.
    I have a question: Why are the rations so low and the wages so high? it's a bit too extreme.[\QUOTE]

The garanry should have been rush bought when the city was one turn from next pop growth. Oviously I missed it. And we want the rations set as low as possible with workday set high. This will give us max growth and production. To balance the unhappiness factor wages get set high, we still have the gold to make do.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

what is MoIFA or whatever?

yes after I send my reply, I realized that these low rations were for fast growth, but I believe that when we have granaries, we must give the people more food. the unhappiness is below average. But I'll will prepare my program and after these elections, I'll will show my party. So it will be for the next elections. I think it's better that we first solve the problems with the greeks.

Comment

MoIFA=Minister of Infrastructure and Foregein Affairs= Me
        The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Put that dying archer back home and let him rest a while. Where do we need a unit, that will be KO (Knock Out)
          in next battle?
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

As soon as I hear from everyone I will play some turns.
            Last edited by Nimrod; June 10, 2003, 21:28.
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I don't know, mayby they didn't know the polls are closed ?
              Last edited by Pave; June 9, 2003, 09:50.
              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Seriosly, where is everybody?
                - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

all gone because they don't get enough food

Comment

Watching......

Will post more when I have seen how this game is played a bit. As it is I really have no input from lack of experience.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

don't worry, me either, I just ask for highering the rations by one, and evrybody is against this???? I think I'll never win the next elections if I'm the only one with these opinions. Maybe if I take the power with violence.... but that's against my morals, because I also want peace. It'll be difficult and that's sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman
                        don't worry, me either, I just ask for highering the rations by one, and evrybody is against this???? I think I'll never win the next elections if I'm the only one with these opinions.
                        I don't think you have such a big problem of winning the next elections, because you will be probably the only candidate. And once you are in office don't forget to make lots of official polls.

-Martin
                        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

oh, and I also start thinking of making an indoctrination programm

Comment

Working...
                          X