State of the Union Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of the Union Address

Our wise men have all but perfected the art of writing. Our cities are growing. Our horsemen have begun to explore our world as our influence expands. Yet with this news the storm clouds have started to cover our land of milk and honey. The heads of explores have return in the hands of vile Greek merchants. They tried to sell them on the streets. We return the heads of a legion as payment. Now the Assrians will try to block our efforts. It is time to decide, are we fighters or lovers?
    We must biuld our forces now and attack ASAP!
    0.00%
    Let us sit back and build defensivly.
    60.00%
    Lets see what happens in the next few turns.
    40.00%
    Apples
    0.00%
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

turn 37

So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

turn 38

Note the Greek legion near the Greek city of Troy. He murders our Mounted Archer.

Last edited by Nimrod; June 2, 2003, 21:52.

Comment

turn 39

Comment

turn 40

That legion got his just reward for the murder of our scouts.

Last edited by Nimrod; June 2, 2003, 21:54.

Comment

empire status

Comment

city status

Comment

diplomacy

Comment

Science
                  I had to play ahead one turn to see what we could research next.

Comment

ranking

Comment

Orders?

Pave, do we reject or accept Assrian demands of stop tresspassing?

David42one, see what queues are near ending and decide what we need next. Find out what science we should research.

Frozzy, if you are around our troops need orders.

If Frozzy is still away, I would like everyone to offer recomendations for troop movement.

Anything else?

Comment

hey I'm just a new one, searching for work in your civilization.

I see that this damned greeks are attacking us.
                        Maybe it's too early for attacking, but I have an idea.

We build our forces stronger and prepare for an attack.
                        I don't know which advances we already have (I'm still primitive), but I think we have to search the best god we can. He can help us in this war. Another good idea is to make friends with the other neighbours, they can be handy now in time of war.
                        We can make extra work power if we send the slaver to Troy. in the meantime there will be 2 citizens (I hope).
                        The mounted archers should explore more and the warrior has to retreat and defend the nearest city. the Greeks are gathering a big army.

I hope my vision brings victory to us.

Comment

Accept. As pacman said, we should have as much of friends as possible. And we DON'T want a two-to-one war.
                          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

I've also seen that we are now building a granary in our capitol, isn't that a little bit too late. It's one of the things you have to do first in a city. but it's too late to change that. I think we have to grow fast.
                            I have a question: Why are the rations so low and the wages so high? it's a bit too extreme.

I also think we have to build stronger units.

I'll find more "advice" later.

(damn, I have to participate in the next elections.)

you know, I'll work on a new party, you can already see some of my ideas, so if people wants to help me in my party. I'm for egality. (communism isn't found yet) . No Tyrans as president.
                            Is that democracy? giving this people nothing to eat. The cities are unhappy, you know. Don't forget that we are these citizens. And instead of paying this people so much (i hate capitalism) you could use it for better facilities. We'll need gold in the future.
                            Ok I'll stop, because i have to make my program more professional.

Comment

Pacman:damn, I have to participate in the next elections.
                              Yes, you have to participate in the next elections. But don't participate as MoIFA
                              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Working...
                              X