Terraforming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terraforming

Per Googlie's suggestion putting up this thread for later use... I've got other stuff to get done this afternoon but later (if somebody doesn't beat me to it) a map would be helpful for around each of our bases as well as a general territory map for terraforming crawler places (crawlers are still far in our future, but if we have them prepared while bases are still growing that would be a great help.)

(by JDM/Brownbeard) Since we can all edit each other's posts, I would suggest a list, like so:
    ----------------------
    Crawler@(x1,y1): Current orders: Forest@(x1,y1) --- Then Sensor@(x1,y1)
    Suggestion by JDM: Build Road first @(x,y) as it will be cheaper
    -----------------------
    Crawler@(x2,y2): Current orders: Solar@(x2,y2) --- Then Farm@(x2,y2) --- Then Road@(x2,y2)
    Last edited by johndmuller; May 29, 2003, 18:15.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Who mentioned maps?

Is this good enough? I zoomed out as far as I could with resources still displayed so it wouldn't be -huge-
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

I think this sounds Ok as long as we remember the Stockpile bit.

As we all know it is easy to plan a build schedule such as build RecCom. Laser, Energy but when you have (still have choice) to include 'Stockpile', at the end of each turn it can be very easy to forget/overlook that build plan for the base. So we need a easy method to access our earlier, current and revised decision.

Ee Gads, that sounds like the RN.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Yer chart looks very good indeed, matey... I suggest this format.
        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Nice job on the sonar equipement, Captain Makahlua. Gives a nice wide view without bluring any information. Could you rebuild the sonar equipment in my ship so that I can get such a view?

(I love RPing)
          "War forced us into the seas. When we came back upon the surface, it was a ruined and desolate place. We knew that it was not long before even the most secluded spot in the seas of Earth was polluted, so we left to the the sea of stars. That is how we came to be on Chiron."
          -Dameon McPherson, Leader of the Atlantians, "The Exodus"

Comment

Working...
          X