My Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Picture

just playing... here's your favourite ghetto bastard...
    Attached Files
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

There is surely a name for enjoying Gay boys.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

you know, we HAVE a picture thread, and you get +1s for it.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

after reading one of Sava's posts...
        Attached Files
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

are you on drugs?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
            are you on drugs?
            of course he is, he want's to be black, remember?
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Great Thread Title Albert...
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, NOW my post makes no sense at all!
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hmmm looks like the mods edited the title.....
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

"My Picture"

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Personally, I think that moustaches suck, and will continue to do so, for the nearest 50 years.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Azazel:

people always say that i look like a weedhead... i cant help it. my eyes are just kind of squinty. and of course, i never touched the stuff...

thnks

Comment

what was wrong with his title? If a girl posted a picture and named the thread "Straight boys: Enjoy" would it have been a problem?
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

damn Ming... "My Picture"? how about something a little more creative... maybe like "Ladies: Enjoy"?

Comment

I think "Ladies: Enjoy" would've pissed Ming even more, since it's a well-known fact that the population of gays on this forum vastly exceeds the female population, ergo, you were calling gays "ladies". Of course, there is nothing wrong with being a lady, or a woman, but ... ahh **** it.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X