Vote Early and Often

Election Closes 22:02 on 6/2/2003
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Kiwi Fruit
    0.00%
    Last edited by checkMate; May 28, 2003, 23:08.
    If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

I declare that the word formerly known as no (the negative of yes) is spelled know for the pupose of this poll
    If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by checkMate
      I declare that the word formerly known as no (the negative of yes) is spelled know for the pupose of this poll
      a way to legalize misspellings. However I voted Yes. We need a new president. And I don't have time to ask for a campaign but one would be appreciated.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I refuse to vote in any election poll for the simple reason this communism needs more citizens that actually vote and run for public office so as to have campiagns and issues to discuss.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

do you mean you're a communist too?

damn, and i was going to start a party for egality, with al full programm, but if you're a communist, I have some remarks...

Comment

Once some one ran against me, but he was quickly silenced I dont think anyone else has had a compettitor
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

but are you communist or not.
              I want to know what your ideas are. What are you going to do with the civilization?

Comment

When that form of government becomes available I will choose it over democracy if that is what you are asking.

However, if you are refering to this democracy game, I speak of it as a communism simply because only once did 2 people run for the same office. And then there was no real campaigning.

Yet still, if you mean my personal politcal views, I would have to say the same form of democracy that the ancient Greek had. Not the representative BS that we have here in the states.
                Last edited by Nimrod; June 4, 2003, 23:10.

Comment

Working...
                X