This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So have you got the game yet?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Actually, one of the guys that works for me bought it for himself. I'll let him check it out.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And they made you the moderator of this entire sub-forum?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I think they should make me a moderator for some Diablo forum then

(In case you don't know: I HATE Diablo)
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I'll take SMAC
            cIV list: cheats
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

And they made you the moderator of this entire sub-forum?
              AN ENTIRE SUB-FORUM.

Yes, one that get's about a dozen posts a week.

As stated before, if volume continues at this level, the entire SUB forum will likely be reduced to one.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just put me down as "easily amused".

Comment

• i doubt the volume will increase, since the ron community is very small and is already centered around heavengames,mfo, and ron universe. I hope more people will come here when t&p is released.
                  Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Just put me down as "easily amused".

I've had to defend keeping the others open in Admin discussions. So I too hope the volume increases. I'd hate to see the first section assigned to me be reduced.

I may be able to take action across the entire site, but this is the only one where my name is the only one at the top.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We need more POSTS.

Get to it.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Si senor.
                        Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Actually, looking around the forums, there's little I can add. The strategys have been rehashed on other sites, no-one needs the help I can give, most posters have moved elsewhere, etc. etc.
                          Now watch this drive!

Comment

• I could start making some threads asking about where to find the cd-key... then you've got something to close... happy now rah?
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• NO, I was just trying to drum up some live here. It has seemed kind of slow.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• wow rah, it's been over 2 months since someone posted in your office....

WAIT!

there goes a tumbleweed!
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X