Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not lack of money. It's the middle of golf season and most of my weekends are spent playing golf, napping or playing civII MP.

Never ever considered sim golf.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well... Sim Golf isn't much of a Golf game, but a Sim game

...but still fun... though I wish there where MP in the game (At least hot seat)
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADG
        Well... Sim Golf isn't much of a Golf game, but a Sim game
        Which is the main reason I was never interested in it.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Which is the only reason I was interested in it
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I lost intrest in the Sim games.... I think I liked the first Sim City the best. God, that game was fun

Comment

• I only play the "SIM" type games with my daughter. Of course now that she's 15 and dad's aren't cool anymore, we don't play them much anymore.
              The roller coaster one was amusing. Especially after a ride would malfunction and kill a few people.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• one of my friends got into that one... His favorite thing to do was make the largest and most dangerous coaster possible and trying to kill 1000 people.... (I think he's getting help now)

Comment

• Originally posted by iamlod
                  (I think he's getting help now)

The funny thing was that you really didn't have to close/destroy the ride after that. If you just changed the name of the ride, within a month, ridership would be back where it was.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• RAH, have you ever noticed that your avitar looks like he has balls on his chin because of the beard? Kind of a 'The Wall' sort of deal, with that crazy moster thing stomping around...

(probably not the sort of thing to be commenting on about an admin.... I guess I just have The Wall on my mind. I do so love Pink Floyd)

Comment

• I've seen PF in concert 7 times. One of my favorites also.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Waraxe, we're pretty casual in the office here. but I still require SOME attempt at content.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So, uh, anything new in the [RON B] field?
                          cIV list: cheats
                          Now watch this drive!

Comment

• No. Apolyton shot their wad on the anniversery.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                              No. Apolyton shot their wad on the anniversery.
                              That's a side of you I've never seen.
                              cIV list: cheats
                              Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Some people have a dirty mind.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X