This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how he got to prince?
    For me, it's a three page thread. Different settings, maybe?
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

Comment

I've done double's before using AOL...

Came up 'not responding, click reload' When you do, it double posts. Perhaps he strung together a bunch of reloads?

(trying to give the benefit of the doubt here)

I have since learned (usually, I sometimes still slip) that 'not responding' typically means AOL is too damn touchy with response times and simply open again from my bookmarks. Invariably the message has been posted.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

2 times happens... even 3 times, from time to time... but 12 times
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I thought you're not allowed to post more than once every 30 seconds...

They all have the same time stamp, 00:50. Guess it's not after all
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

Yes, bizarre. I've deleted all of them but the first. What a pain in the Butt. If it happens again, I'll make sure he feels the pain. But as you pointed out, they were all the same timestamp so it may have been inocent. We'll see. And deletion removes them from his post count.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

LOL!!
              God, they're coming out of the woodwork these days

I guess you have a thread to move into the staff room

EDIT: I know you have eyes of your own. And happy birthday, rah's wife!
              Last edited by MattH; July 10, 2003, 10:31.
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

What Went Wrong?

Comment

Naw, closed it, ban khal1. Let people know it won't be tolerated.

RAH
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, wish your wife a happy b day from me too
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• I went out yesterday morning and bought her the crappiest flowers I could and put them in the kitchen for her to see when she woke up. Dyed green daises. The "what the f***" look on her face was fantastic.
                      I had already scheduled to have a dozen roses sent to her at work. When she got them, I was forgiven and had a great laugh.

RAH
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nice one...

Wish her Happy B-day from me too

Comment

• The funny thing was that the flowers weren't delivered to work until almost 2 o'clock. I was getting real nervous. I had made up stuff to talk to her at her desk so I could see if they showed up. When they finally came she called and said I don't have to make up any reasons to come over there anymore.

Smart Lady.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You work in the same office as your wife?

I mean, I love my wife and everything...but I really don't think I would like that at all. Gotta have some time away too.

Great birthday surprise, though! And tell her we're glad she keep you happy! And Happy B-day.
                            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Actually we met at work 23 years ago. Then I left for another company. We started dating after I left and were married soon after. 7 years ago when I had my own consulting company I did some work for this place. They offered my a full-time job for real good bucks that I couldn't refuse. But I asked my wife it would be a problem before I accepted. We both work in IT and she was my boss's boss's administrative assistant. We still only see each other rarely at work so it's not bad.

The one nice thing is when she's "blah blah blahing" about work, I actually understand who she's talking about. (adn it makes it easier to only partially pay attention. and just nod by head and repeat a name back to her)
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• SpencerH: I assume that your signature that states 'E Tenebris Lux' means 'a light from the gloom'. Am I right, is my Latin terrible?

(sorry to take the spotlight off you and your wife RAH )
                                Last edited by iamlod; July 22, 2003, 21:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X