This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In theory
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      Hey, I resent that.
      We ALWAYS ban people just for the fun of it.
      No one ever deserves it.

RAH
      This is classic!!! (and true )
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Re: RAH's office

Originally posted by rah
        Due to Mark's new job with the government,
        I knew I was right to put Mark's name in the stupider-OT thread as most likely to take over his country.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Anytime you give a Greek a gun...................................
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, it looks like this game may be worth checking out.
            Demo download: your time starts now.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

... which has moved to http://www.microsoft.com/games/riseo.../downloads.asp for anyone else looking for it.

EDIT: It only took me 2 hours 10 minutes to download. Damn you, slow DSL!
              Last edited by Skanky Burns; June 18, 2003, 01:37.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Thanks for the info.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ugggg. Stayed up until 3am. Nuff said.

Comment

Tried to download it last night but had problems. I'll try again tonight or this weekend.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I've got it but cant play it yet
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Just a Note.

I've had to move more than a couple of thread from the general forum to the strategy forum. Please consider the topic before posting in the general fourm.

Thanks,
                        RAH
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah you played this demo yet???
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Naw, I had problem with the download, So I'll probably have to break down and buy it.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

problem with the dl??? did you try again
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

No, my daughter was anxious to chat with all her hormone hyped creatures that pretend to be human boys.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X