Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me about 15-20 mins to download the demo, I think.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

have you tried it ????? i would like to hear a review..
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

simple?

it's too small to make a cool icon
        Attached Files
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Welcome aboard RAH ,
          and having only just discovered RON myself I must say it's certainly looking good
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            And how robust was the demo?
            Still dunno, my ****ty graphics card strikes again:
            Graphics services failed to initialize. Please make sure that your video card and drivers are correctly installed, and are compatible with Rise of Nations

no RoN for me, which is ok since I don't really have time to play it anyway

Good luck with your mod duties here rah
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
              simple?

it's too small to make a cool icon

Hmmm, That was for MP only, How about a generic RON group Icon?
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, other forums don't have generic groups either. Just Demo, MP and PBEM groups (only exceptions are very small and 'specialized' groups like Mac, Spanish, NES, and Diplo). In case of RoN, Demo and PBEM don't apply, so that just leaves MP (which is also specifically what Markos mentioned).

Comment

My mistake, for some reason I keep thinking there's groups for straight SP, DOH. Hence my thought for a generic (SP & MP). So I guess the MP one will be sufficient

I'll forward it to Dan.

Rich
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah did you dl the demo yet??? i forgot to last night..maybe i will tonite

Comment

Looks like this forum could use a stories and diplomacy forum. Some fabulous tales already.

See to it RAH.

*runs*
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

War, no, my daughter was on the machine ALL night. I may be a mod here, but I have considerable less influence at home.

RAH
                        AH, funny man. You can run, but you can't hide.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks to Uber KruX for providing the ICON for the RoN MP icon. It is now available to select. It has replaced the beta icon. (even though the description hasn't been cleaned up yet.) That should be soon. Please join.

RAH
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah,
                            Could you top this thread?

Comment

Done.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

was it too big to do ron horizontally? vertical just doesn't look right to me??

Comment

Working...
                                X