Playing CUSTOM maps Multiplayer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing CUSTOM maps Multiplayer!

I am very disappointed that there is not an option to host a custom map for multiplayer play! With all the options, this would seem an obvious one to overlook.

Think of all the scenario's and replayability missed out by not including this option. Half the reason I kept playing blizz games were because of the vast array of fun custom maps you could play.

With the wide range of ages in this game, this has the potential for custom maps far beyond those seen in blizz games.

Imagine ww2's, ww1's, vietnams, revolutionary war... lots of fun ideas that would make for great multiplayer games. Sure these things can still be done in singleplayer, but playing with AI doesn't match up to the fun of crushing a nazi germany played by a real human being =)

UGH! There's not a custom map option in multiplayer?! I hadn't noticed but I assumed there was! That's terrible!

Comment

So are there only two people that think you should be able to play custom maps in multiplayer?

Comment

I'm with both of ya

before making the midway scenario, i assumed multiplayer custom maps/scenarios would be available like in older games (ie Cossacks). hopefully that's what they were talking about adding in patch 4.
        sdaf

Comment

Working...
        X