They have spoken...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have spoken...

Citizens of Atlantis, last night I had a vision. In this vision, the Mother spoke to me. She told me we were Her children, and this land was ours. It was then that the Father appered. He blessed the new unit we had trained and each unit after that with His strength and wisdom.

Our strength has started to grow. Our goal now is to explore the nearby lands and scout the lands of our nieghbors the Greeks. Once we have the strength we will strike them down and enslave their people in Their name.
    He gets my vote if he runs again:b:
    40.00%
    He did a good job, but I think we need a change:)
    20.00%
    He did ok.
    20.00%
    He was horrible, get someone new:doitnow!:
    0.00%
    whatever
    20.00%
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

turn 33

So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

turn 34

Comment

turn 35

Comment

turn 36

Comment

city status

Comment

empire status

Comment

rank

Comment

science

Comment

I think we have some days to play other 5 turns or so.

I gave you a big list on queues, so you only need to choose science, this time I'll go for writing.

Remember to put on work on 2 beavers to Red City when reach size 2, and 2 pearls for Te Moana when size 2 too.

After writing you can go for Geometry if available.

Comment

Working...
                    X