Rite of Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

berX, you read my mind I was looking specifically for defence

Nimrod, I know it may not please you... but that legion is scouting us. I wish for the warrior to scout Greece. Simple enough. Locate Athens if you can, don't worry if the warrior gets killed. The warrior is obselete and can't do anything against phalanx and legions.

Comment

BerX, you read my mind. I was hoping to get some defence.

Nimrod, please direct the warrior to scout Greece. If they ask you to withdraw, reject. We need some semblance of what Greece is, and most importantly where Athens is. I hope we can utalise our slavers for some cheap labour.

Comment

About your sentence about to reject a potencial ask for withdraw, I think Pave is the one who manage our Foreing relations.

So if that's the case Nimrod should ask him what to do

Comment

I'm just giving my advice if Pave doesn't reply

Comment

Well, I'm with Frozzy, if there scouting us, then we should scout them. But only if they are really spying us.

Who starts the game plays the game
            The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
            - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

I will try to play out some turns this weekend. Does anyone want to try for a turn chat?
              So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Yeah turnchat would be interesting. When you want to do it?
                If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Somtime between 5-9 GMT sunday?
                  So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Do you mean 5PM-9PM?
                    If so make it 6:30PM or later
                    and I can be there.

If you mean AM that is about now.

Comment

I meant PM. What about everyone else?

Comment

Ready if anybody else is.

Comment

I'm good. Except the Apolyton chat channel doesn't work so we'll need an alternative place to meet.

Comment

Does it matter which server we join so long as we join the same channel?

Ber, I am having trouble viewing your attached image. Could you reattach it on this page?

Comment

Mayybay I could, but I'm not sure can I be in time.
                              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

I can't chat on weekends

Here's the file again:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X