Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AoM custom maps, scenarios, campaigns...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AoM custom maps, scenarios, campaigns...

Well I've just finished the SP, and I started the bonus pack with eittri and brokk... but I was wondering if anybody knew a site or two with some cool custom made stuff? for Age of Mythology of course
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Just a quick question :
    whats AoM actually like ?
    alot of people i know have slagged it off saying its got nowhere near the feel of conquerors. Judging from the demo i'd agree aswell, don't like this 3-d stuff
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

It's 3D, but it's not 3D like Warcraft3 in my opinion, it is true that your army is never as big as in AoK, but still, you can manage to field pretty big armies as long as you can claim enough town centers..

It's not like AoK, but I think it's a damn worthy sequel to it, you can't make the same game, so they succeeded in making a different game with the same AoK feeling, pikemen which are good against cavalry are now hoplites or ulfsarks etc, it's got the same basic things in it, this time with a more diverse variety of units...
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
      X