X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is the thread for "Joe."
    Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• Oh! Oh! That's what you meant! Sorry, I was being dense.

Thanks for linking, vyeh!
      Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; September 19, 2008, 11:15.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Does that happen often?
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Fairly often of late, yes.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Keep it up.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• OK, this has been mention all over this site, I find this thread and the link is broken - where do I go to read this fantastic fan fiction I have heard about called 'Joe'? I am a big fan of SMACX and just just playing it again. Hence registering here. Now I have heard so much about this story called Joe, and thought it would be so easy to find, and yet it is nowhere to be found! This thread is the closest I have got!

Can someone PLEASE point me in the right direction to be able to read all about 'Joe'?!

As I finished this i had one more google - and found it! Will report back when I have read it!
              Last edited by Civilised; March 11, 2010, 17:41. Reason: additional info

Comment

• Anyone in the future have trouble trying to find joe can also locate it by going to the bottom of the forum, select show all posts from the beginning, and them at the top sort by most views. Joe is third down from the stickies.

Or you can click here to read joe, the other url link is rather small.
                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Joe
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I found a website that discuss all about Olympic if you are interested.

Thank you.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Comment

• I read somewhere that the nitrogen-rich/oxygen-poor atmosphere would in itself be a fire inhibitor.
                      animated funny picturesfunny pranks
                      funny cats

Comment

Working...
                      X