No announcement yet.

Comments on "Joe"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia after not just a few drinks, in her fan fiction thread "Joe":

Huang says:

"When was the last time you paid any attention to network spam and spent twenty energy credits at AfterBirth World just to get a free placenta?
    I don't remember writing that! I must have been *really* drunk. Plus the description of Li Min is not a million miles off of how I have often felt after an all nighter.

Anyhow, a new episode is up. Feel free to comment on all the sociological vagaries of my account of the Hiverian faction - I'm sure there must be lots of gaping holes somewhere.

Maybe one of these days we could start a poll with the subject being whether the voters think "chemical influence" improves the literary skills.

Don't forget to tick "email notification" for this thread!
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Hey Allie, still reading and also I would like to ask the Or-tor... are you a girl? its none of my business really its just that all this time i thought you are but then I just noticed you are the King of China also so erm... >mumbles into silence.< Congrats on the school of journalism ya damn hack-to-be, does this mean you'll buy a raincoat and start smoking copiously also

i await further chapters.

-Mr Lex Loo-tor.
      Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Bah, you don't like my title? Me neither. But Civ1 and Civ2 are pretty unconcerned with gender politics and just put in the male titles. I really should take up this issue with the forum at some point.

There will be more Joe after next week, when my exams are over.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

There's another story up. I don't know how well I did in my test yet, but tomorrow I probably will. If the teacher doesn't kill me.

A while back, a reader made a perfectly fair and valid point - namely, that the eponymous character Joe doesn't seem to have much of a part to play.

Well, I hope these next few episodes will more than make up for that lack!

Hope you're all still reading, as we're getting close to the end now.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

It's been a long time since I read the story. But I always like reading lots of installments at a time anyway. Keep up the good work. Looks like I got some reading to do
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Hey, Sprayber! Glad to see you back and commenting! Look - I put in the Spartans just for you!

Yet another update (!!!), within twenty four hours I might add. Right now it's way past my bedtime - so late, it's early.

Well, I hope you like this. It took me ages to write!

Edit: the frigging post was too long! I had to split it up into three (3) extra posts!

So there's around four new ones in the past 24 hours. Heaven help us all.
              Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; April 21, 2002, 15:57.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

You can never have too much of this story.
                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Holiday in Hangzhou! Sorry about the delay everybody - yet more Joe up, and yet more to come soon!

I tried to edit some of my earlier posts, but there's a stupid character limit and I would have to delete huge swathes of the posts and/or move them into later ones that would then have to be reordered etc etc, so it's too bloody difficult. I guess you'll just have to live with the spelling mistakes

At least there's some continuity in this latest episode, although I had hoped to edit an earlier post to make it more convincing. (This is probably counted as cheating and/or bad storylining, but in any case it doesn't matter because I couldn't get the bloody thing to post anyway...see above problem... grr.)

Anyhow, there'll be more soon so keep reading! Hope the two earlier "Zhou makes his confession" episodes haven't scared everybody away...
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Another one up, more to come.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Another episode is up. In the unlikely event that somebody out there is keeping track of this sort of thing, see if you can spot tongue-in-cheek references to real life events.

More has posted, more is up, more is yet to come forevermore yea verily amen.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Love this story, its getting better every installment. Keep it up!
                        Play hangman.

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback! The next episode is on its way... I'd say within the next couple of days or so. Maybe even tonight.

Are you a new reader, or have you been a passive lurker for a while yet?
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Lurking like mad for about 3 months now, but seeing the length of this story, I guess I'm a new reader

Can't say I spotted the references to real life in the last episode though...
                            Play hangman.

Comment

• Yes, sorry for the delay people... I had a banana and chocolate smoothie on Sunday, and a Teriyaki Chicken takeaway on Monday. I'm not sure which of them gave me food poisoning but I'm recovering still. Maybe Thursday afternoon, when I'm back in my dormitory.

:We need a "sick" smilie:
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• :vom:

nope, did'nt work. sorry.
                                Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Working...
                                X