Your favourite Serial Killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite Serial Killer?

I don't mean to glorify serial killers, the sick psychos of our societies. They don't deserve anything good from us.

.. and now I'll continue . Who is your favourite serial killer? The one that really shocks you and makes you wonder how people can do that to others. Give small info on what the killer did.

My favourite is Zodiac killer who to this day remains uncaught. Right after that comes David Berkowitz aka Son of Sam, Jeffrey Dahmer whose evil deeds are almost unspeakable, and Eddie Gein. Terrorists do not count as serial killers, just a reminder.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

oh and http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/index.html is a good place to look for the names. crimelibrary.com have provided us pretty good stories with details too.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Jack the Ripper will always hold the biggest mystique, IMO.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The "Blonde Angel", I think he was called.. a former airforce officer (maybe an argentine can help me with this one). He murdered many civilians in Argentina... actually he isn't my favorite.. just has an interesting history. I heard he remains to this day free.

Edit: Found information on him...

This is illustrated by the tenebrific career of captain Alfredo Astiz.

Astiz’s name burns in the collective consciousness of his deeply troubled nation even after 25 years of unrequited justice. In jail for a total of only two weeks, he was just released after a Buenos Aires court rejected extradition requests by France and Italy. As the “Blonde Angel of Death,” Astiz was the military dictatorship’s most feared servitor for his scores of torture and murder victims. That Astiz briefly spent any time in detention was in itself a rarity, because only a handful of the thousands of Argentines involved in the killings spent as much as an hour under detention.
        http://www.coha.org/opeds/01-Astiz%20(revised).htm
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

True, Jack the Ripper is something else.. there's a good story of Jack the Ripper on that site too.
          In da butt.

Comment

edit: Fez thanks for the info
            In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, I updated my post. More information on him.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Jeffrey Dahlmer. Cannabalism is always interesting.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Fez, I read it. This guy is a serial killer for sure, but what about more traditional serial killers, not soldiers?

GePap, Yeah, and those who after eating some wants to decorate there houses a little.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Ted Bundy. At least he had the sense to go after nubile coeds.

Comment

what does nubile coeds mean?
                      In da butt.

Comment

The Phantom Killer of Texarkana will always be near and dear to my heart.

The original source for the "Lovers Lane" Urban legend!
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

That Fish guy sounds like the most fascinating.
                          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nubile Coeds= hot college age girls.

Jeffrey Dommer never passed up a good meal. :eeeek:
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              what does nubile coeds mean?
                              young, pretty, female college students.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                              X