Anarchy(revised)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anarchy(revised)

Our nation has plunged itself into anarchy. With the discovery of Thoecracy, the poeple were tired of the abuse brought on by their tyrannical masters. Peasants grabbed thier pitchforks and soon the roads will be lined by the severed head of the warlord oppressors. No longer shall the motto be longer hours, less pay, less food. Once this country has stablized and the High Priest rule established, the poeple will be working long hours and fasting for their Dieties. Let us bow our heads in prayer for Those we worship and short revolution.

Update:

5 turns played

Thoecracy discovered

no new production

warrior moved, greeks seem to be checking our defenses
    They rock!!!
    100.00%
    Dont blame me, I think I voted no.
    0.00%
    The who?? and his what?
    0.00%
    Last edited by Nimrod; May 8, 2003, 21:23.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Nimrod when you attach an image please convert it to JPG format, this way images download faster.

You can use ACDSee program to change BMP to JPG.

Comment

turn 23

So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Nimrod, would you mind just posting the saved game itself in the "saved game" thread?
        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

turn 24

Comment

turn 25

Comment

Do we can have a chat turn and play 5 more turns now ?

Comment

turn 26

Comment

turn 27

Comment

turn 28

Comment

science options

Comment

city status

Comment

empire status

Comment

ranking

Comment

Originally posted by berXpert
                              Nimrod when you attach an image please convert it to JPG format, this way images download faster.

You can use ACDSee program to change BMP to JPG.
                              I relized that But I just right ckicked on the icon choose edit, then save as...JPEG. It worked.

Originally posted by berXpert
                              Do we can have a chat turn and play 5 more turns now ?
                              We could try to schedule one for Saturday or Sunday. But I stopped to check with Pave, Frozzy, and yourself to if they wanted to change or give any addition orders.

Originally posted by CheckMate
                              Nimrod, would you mind just posting the saved game itself in the "saved game" thread?
                              Sorry, just wanted everyone to know what was going on each turn.

Comment

Working...
                              X