Yet another war.... comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another war.... comments

So, here it is. As I said earlier it's a beginning. Hopefully this is about third (or half) of rising tensions and then war which will be god only knows how long. This will stay SMAC story, so don't expect aliens droping in or Free Drones rebellion. So what do you think?
    Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here, obedient to their laws, we lie.

Aktarian:

Just a hint on layout (and it might be worthwhile going back into the post and editing)

be very liberal with the >enter< key to get visual separation in the post.

e.g. for new paragraphs, double hit >enter<

when recording conversation, start every reply or new speaker with a >enter< new line

makes for much easier reading

I copied it to word and did my own reformatting - not everyone will be bothered to do this, so you'll lose readers.

(Now off to settle in and read and enjoy the reformatted story)

Googlie

Comment

Yes, tab does not work in this forum; as I found out when I posted my first post and Googlie informed me...

Good work all...

hmm... do you want to try writing for "The Chrion Chronicle?" It has been going for a while, but we took a break over Christmas and it seems some people have dropped out.

Googlie- would you like to do the Morganites now because we are now going into 2180 and they will have changed since 2120, which was when we began?
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

DarkCloud: If you were ofering me to write for Chiron Chronicle I can do it and would be happy to do it. But I must warn you that I don't know anything about Alien Crossfire (cn't buy it here, can't order it on internet). But I don't know much about inner working of faction other than Spartan so I feel I can't write other factions. But If Sparta is free I could take it. Just give me some time to check all posts to see how this is done...
        Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here, obedient to their laws, we lie.

Comment

Sounds good, but I can't hide my disapointment that the SMACX factions won't be playing a part, if only a small one.
          Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

Jasonian, wanna be part of Chiron Chronicles?

Free Drones still available and don't think Cloud Academy was built yet

-LordLMP

Comment

I added something to my story. Not much I'm afraid. Not enough time to write.... Oh, and I edited Who's who.
              [This message has been edited by aktarian (edited January 29, 2001).]

Comment

Finally found some time to put some things on paper (or on hard disk if you prefer .

Comment

Working...
                X