No announcement yet.

State of the Union Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nimrod, fortify in front of the Greek stack. If they move towards our cities, push them towards the edge of the map where we can exert the warrior's ZOC

Comment

Checkmate, 2 cities have one phalanx and one city has none.
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Change to Settlers this turn please, don't build phalanxs.

Thank you.

BTW about research in paragrapg (f) it said I control research, so I wont bore people with a poll

Comment

One last thing, how do I take screen shots?
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

You can use software like grabit pro

Or press print screen button, next on Paint program paste the image with Ctrl-V or Menu Edit -Paste

Comment

Now that you played 5 turns could you tell me which techs are available so I can make a POLL and make my decition about what will be our next research.

When you get the settlers just move to Atlantis left, on river, later I'll post an image where I want them found.

Thx

Comment

Confirming orders for next 5 turns.

Found Atlantis settler in position [1] and Te Moana settler in position [2] (look at map). Red City settler must walk to south on river.

Remember to change slides [3] of Workday (12) Wages (6) and rations (5) in Anarchy and in Theocracy.

Choose Domestication as our next research, I don't think we finish our research in less than 5 turns so I have time to make the POLL and change research f that's the case.

Thanx
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X