Annoying Newbie Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Newbie Question

Why can't my Alpha centauri find any TCP/IP games?
    Does noone play any more?

Well arrange a game and enter the specific IP I don't know if the search works, even if there is a game being hosted somewhere in the world at that exact minute you try to locate it.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Advertise here on 'poly - I'm sure you'll find a few takers - although PBEM is more popular these days.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm also a newbie , and I'm interested on playing a PBEM (Play By EMail? is it?)
        Count me on one if you're going that way.
        (nice2guy@mail.com)
        Have a great one today!

Comment

I'm having trouble making the game work with a friend.
          It just keeps crashing

Comment

lemme guess explorer fault in terranx.exe ..... just did it a few times in my IP game aswell

anybody got a clue what causes it ?
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Hi

I'm a newbie too and wouldn't mind playing, by PBEM or whatever. If I can ever figure all this out!

fraslaw@hotmail.com

Comment

Actually, this was with SMAC, not Alien crossfire. It turned out it was ZoneAlarms fault, as it though the other players communications were hacking atempts...
                It doesnt really like XP and being asked to run in 1280x1024 either.

Comment

Working...
                X