X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George W. Bush is a Cowboy

President and he co-pilots a navy plane... I like it

yep

but you can gurantee the pilot will slap the **** out of him if he touches the yoke of that plane

Landing on a long ass runway is not the same as landing on a small strip of steel with cables on top of it at full takeoff speed.

Comment

Yippee-Ki-Yay.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Re: George W. Bush is a Cowboy

(a) There's a reason they call it "the idiot seat"

(b) just because you're allowed to twiddle one knob to change radio frequency doesn't mean you're really doing anything.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

What does this button do?

*two seconds later*

Why has the pilot just ejected?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

What a waste of a thread.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How many times has this been done? Never?

MtG, Sava, Mad Monk form a group of "special" people.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just remember Slowwy
                JUST A JOKE!
                Attached Files
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Re: George W. Bush is a Cowboy

Now the US has a real president.. not some draft dodging Bill "bj" Clinton.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Sava! Mannnn. You can't do that.

Put your hat back on, and go stand by Michael.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Re: George W. Bush is a Cowboy

Originally posted by Fez

Now the US has a real president.. not some draft dodging Bill "bj" Clinton.
                      You're under the assumption Bush saw combat, or was a soldier?

At least Clinton stood up for what he believed in and didn't get his rich daddy to take care of him.
                      Attached Files
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

All I say is at least Bush knows how to fly an airplane. I never said he was a soldier. Bill Clinton certainly wasn't one. Clinton stood up for what he believed in? Sure.. his taste in fat women like Hillary and Monica.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Fez, I've sat in the rear of an F-14 before. You don't need to be a pilot.

If you are going to attack Clinton for draft=dodging, then you have to give kudos to Bush as well. He dodged war duty also. He just did it the rich Texas boy way.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                            Fez, I've sat in the rear of an F-14 before. You don't need to be a pilot.
                            Well, he was sort of a soldier, except he went AWOL to grab some beer.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Sava, I sat in an F-14 too... infact I will do much more of that when my dad moves to a job at a US airbase in Italy. And I will get flying lessons too I hope...

You disgust me. You didn't even read the article. It says Bush will infact fly around himself a bit...

Comment

Working...
                              X