77.78%
    no
    22.22%
    Abstain/Banana/Light Fluffy Pancakes
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Pave? Any campaign?

Comment

What campaign? Oh yea, if you choose me, thats good, we'll get peace with Greece and so and so. IF you choose no or banana, your just longering the elections and your a criminal, do you understand, a cri-mi-nal!
      SO, what do you choose, the way of thief or the way of peacelover (okey, its hippie way )

Thank you for your intress.
      The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Actual it is my democratic right to vote No, Pave, so do you have any other arguments to convince me. Like something about infrastructure?

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

hmm, let me see. should i vote Pave? or should i vote for prolonging the elections and having another boring and wasteful period of nothingness? decision, decisions

Comment

Last edited by checkMate; May 2, 2003, 21:36.
            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

To the sound of the most patriotic song you know.

Vote Pave. Only he has the wisdom to lead us out of the dark shadow spread by the oppressive dominance of the Greek aggressor's. The Eyes of the world will be opened to the peaceful, free, and enlightened ways of the great people of Atlantis.

Pave for Minister of Foriegn Affairs.

This ad has been paid by the organization for a more peacful Atlantis.
              If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Well actual I wanted to hear something about infrastructure, but I think I stop bothering now. At least it brought some life into these electons. And voted for Pave.

-Martin
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

JIII-HAAA!
                  I WON!

The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                  - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Working...
                  X