88.89%
    No
    11.11%
    Abstain/Banana/Light Fluffy Pancakes
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Nimmy for El Presidente!!!

Comment

Before I vote I like to hear something from you, Nimrod. Like what will you do, how will you lead our Great Nation of Atlantis, will you organize turn chats or turn threads or both. What will be you politics concerning the Greeks?

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Vote for Nimrod, only he can keep Frozzy, Pave, and berXpert pulling together in the common Atlantian Cause. We need a mediator for that roudy crowd.

Vote for Nimrod or let Atlantis slip into a morass of Buracratic red tape.
        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

To be honest Martin, my biggest difficulty would be the turn chats. I have little time any day of the week. Heace why the only one I made it too , I was late.

The Greeks are moving to a war path against us. I feel there is no doubt about that. However this is not the time to attack them either. Our nation is too fragile at this point. We have 3 cities. They have 6-10. We must be ready for an attack, expect slavers too. Check their personality type, its aggressive.
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
            To be honest Martin, my biggest difficulty would be the turn chats. I have little time any day of the week. Heace why the only one I made it too , I was late.
            For turn chats you could use delegates, of course you should do at least one by yourself. You are the president then and you can pick the best times for you even it is not much. And in addition you can use turn threads (playing one or two turns per day).

And you got my vote.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
            X