Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gays are better than us

*bows before his superiors*

blatantly ripped off from: http://pub26.ezboard.com/fasoiaffrm5...cID=9297.topic

The comments of the oh-so enlightened Rick Santorum have helped clear something up for me; namely, that homosexuals are just better than heterosexuals. Let's take a look at the evidence:

1) Gay parents can influence straight children to homosexuality, but straight parents can't make gay children heterosexual. That means gay kids have stronger minds.

2) Gay marriage threatens straight marriages, but even straight marriages can't threaten gay commitments. That means gay people are more committed.

3) Gay people tend to have more disposable income. That means gay people are better at earning money.

4) Gay people don't burden the school districts with children, because we are often not allowed to adopt them. That makes gay people less of a burden on society.

5) Gay people don't reproduce irresponsibly and further strain the planet's resources. That means gay people are better for the environment.

You know, Rick Santorum really showed me that gays really are superior. We're just better than heteros. Thanks, Senator!
    Stop Quoting Ben

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

gays r gay
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Uhm . . .
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Funny. I don't agree with lots of it, but it's funny.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

Re: Gays are better than us

Originally posted by Boshko
                  *bows before his superiors*

blatantly ripped off from: http://pub26.ezboard.com/fasoiaffrm5...cID=9297.topic

The comments of the oh-so enlightened Rick Santorum have helped clear something up for me; namely, that homosexuals are just better than heterosexuals. Let's take a look at the evidence:

1) Gay parents can influence straight children to homosexuality, but straight parents can't make gay children heterosexual. That means gay kids have stronger minds.

2) Gay marriage threatens straight marriages, but even straight marriages can't threaten gay commitments. That means gay people are more committed.

3) Gay people tend to have more disposable income. That means gay people are better at earning money.

4) Gay people don't burden the school districts with children, because we are often not allowed to adopt them. That makes gay people less of a burden on society.

5) Gay people don't reproduce irresponsibly and further strain the planet's resources. That means gay people are better for the environment.

You know, Rick Santorum really showed me that gays really are superior. We're just better than heteros. Thanks, Senator!
                  1. I thought it was not a choice at all? Then they admit to having an agenda to convert the unwary?

2. I never heard of a mariage that was threatened because gays want to get married as well.

3. So they are more greedy then? Too bad they cannot direct some of their efforts toward helping the less fortunate.

4. So whose kids are going to support them when they get old?

5. Like the aids environment??

Comment

Geez folks, it's pretty obvious he wasn't actually being serious.
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

Neither was I...

Comment

Ramo, of course not.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Not to take things too seriously, but do you all think it's wrong to have a lot of kids? I always thought it was patriotic in a nation with a public pension, like Social Security. It makes sure there will be chumps to pay our bills in the future.

Or we could just let more Mexicans come in.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Kids are a blessing if they are raised right. On the other hand...

Comment

Lincoln is right
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X