Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Brain's Pork ******s

http://www.mrbrains******s.com/

It's no wonder 100 million ******s are eaten in the UK every year!
    Mr. Brain’s wanted real people with real lives to be at the heart of the campaign. The essential ingredient? Each member of the family must be fanatical about ******s.
    The Doody family from Dudley, Wolverhampton beat off stiff competition to take their place as The Faces of Mr Brain's ******s.
    Do you dare to eat Mr Brain's Pork ******s in a famous public place?
    ...oh Jesus.

British food sure is wondrous.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Post ante deletia

Silly Finns
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

UK ! UK ! UK !
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Is Wolverhampton pronounced, "Wooton"?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I spent some time of my life in London... Chinese, Italian and Thai food are very, very good. And that Pole restaurant... yum!
          British food? What's this?
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
            Is Wolverhampton pronounced, "Wooton"?
            No, it's pronounced "wool-ver-hamp-tun"
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Why can't they just call it a meatball?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I thought a ****** was a bundle of sticks…
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Or a cigarette.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Nah, a cigarette is always always shortened to '***'. Nobody ever calls it a '******', although presumably that's where the term derives from.

I have no idea what a 'pork ******' is, though. Sounds like some silly northern thing.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Or a cigarette.
                      No, that's a ***.

I saw some of these in my local shop a while back. I almost bought them as well.
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

British people are weird.

Comment

No, we're perfectly normal. Now you Americans, you're weird.
                          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

"How many can you handle?"
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                              No, we're perfectly normal. Now you Americans, you're weird.
                              We are the very definition of normality. If you don't like it, we'll kill you.

Comment

Working...
                              X