Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can i change end year value to 5000 in civ client games ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i change end year value to 5000 in civ client games ?

I cannot alter the end year value in the civ server. I have tried the help suggestions and get the same message " value must be an integer". If the value is changed in the civserver, will one player civ client games be changed as well ?
    If not how can i alter the " server options ongoing" in version 1.14.0 where the end year value is displayed.
    P.S. I'm not a programmer and do not understand technical jargon. I dont even know where the command line is ?
    cool game and thanx

hey i figured it out

Comment

You can change server settings via the client chatline if you add the "/" prefix to the server commands. For example : /show

Note that you can also set a negative endyear for example 2000bc is SET ENDYEAR -2000
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
      X