Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just dropped a tomato...

... on my trousers.

Well, a slice of tomato. I'm having a sandwich at work because I overselpt and didn't have time for breakfast this morning. Now it's 10am and I have a tomato juice stain on my crotch. Damn.

What happened this morning to make you feel like it was going to be a really bad (or good) day?
    Today has been/will be a Good Day
    35.71%
    Today has been/will be a Bad Day
    28.57%
    Today has been/will be a Day For A Banana (but not f**king a tomato)
    35.71%
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

and at my typo in the third poll option!

Comment

I got 180 in a bowling match with my family this morning

Comment

I've had a passable day.
        Even if I hadn't, I'd tell myself " It could've been worse. I could've dropped a tomato on my trousers."

Comment

I got to sleep at 2am, got up at 8 because the sun shines directly into my room from about 7 (it took me an hour to bother getting up). I then had a day of fixing holes floorboards, pulling staples out of floorboards, installing deadlocks and putting a dartboard up.

Despite all that, I enjoyed today.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm having a wonderful morning.

I got home around 3am and the sewer has backed up into my basement and my house reeks of s**t.

Not the first time, either. The hopelessly corrupt municipal sewer department claims it's my problem and I should call a plumber, but my neighbor is experiencing the same thing, so I'm guessing it's the sewer dept's problem after all.

But try convincing them of that.
            "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

i was so worried about oversleeping my calc test that i just didn't sleep tonight. test in 2.5 hours.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I just woke up

Comment

It's Thursday...one day before FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday's good because I don't work on Saturday and Sunday!!!! :-)

Comment

I know it's a good day because I've gotten a good amount of sleep without many interuptions, and feel rather rested - which hasn't been happening enough lately.

I know it's a bad day because the downloads that I have had going for 4 days still aren't finished but are just a few mb away from being done... of course, this is always when it stalls and I end up waiting for the damn things to finish the last 2mb all day.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I woke up to an uncontrollable nosebleed and still the tonsillities. So not great.

Comment

Great day. Got the job as a team leader for the upcoming local election. It's hotter than hell around here, though, some 35C!

played some C&C over gamespyarcade.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I woke up and missed my bus to class, so I got there a half hour late. But there was no pop quiz so that was good

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                            I know it's a good day because I've gotten a good amount of sleep without many interuptions, and feel rather rested - which hasn't been happening enough lately.

I know it's a bad day because the downloads that I have had going for 4 days still aren't finished but are just a few mb away from being done... of course, this is always when it stalls and I end up waiting for the damn things to finish the last 2mb all day.
                            Looks like it's gone the bad route.

The kitchen smells of fish (Someone else cooked fish a few days ago and has just left the pan in the sink without bothering to clean it )

Shadowbane has crashed every time I run it for no apparent reason.

The downloads, as I predicted, have been 2mb away from completion for the past three hours.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm home now and have changed my trousers, so I'm happier.

Comment

Working...
                              X