No announcement yet.

Slutty women in skimpy clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is completely surreal to me, being from Brazil.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Boris: I agree that on a matter of who has what rights and such, I would agree with you that if you dres provocatively, well then you should know what to expect. But even though it is irrational, many girls do wear provocative clothing and then get mad at anyone who stares at them. So if the attractive woman is a friends who you would like to keep as a friend in spite of any womanly irrationality, you are probably best off keeping your eyes on their face.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
        This thread is completely surreal to me, being from Brazil.
        You're absolutely right, Alexnm.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

There is a difference between looking and staring. One can give a quick appreciative glance, which is no the same as gawking eyes fully opened and following for a while. I do try to keep to the first type and mostly succeed, specially when the woman is could see me back. Sometimes though, when somone is really, really attractive (my type), it is damn difficult.

Yeah, Aro and Alexnm, all Brazilains are sluts! (men and women)!

In Central America we keep more clothes on. In Panama, people with short shorts and so forth are likely gringo, canuck, or eurotrash, and their sickly whiteness just radiated back the sun! (my eyes..my eyes!)
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

In Central America we keep more clothes on. In Panama, people with short shorts and so forth are likely gringo, canuck, or eurotrash, and their sickly whiteness just radiated back the sun! (my eyes..my eyes!)
            We don't have that problem around here. Our shorts are shorter than the gringos ones.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Don't know about Panama. In Honduras guys are used to seeing breasts 'coz women feed their babies in public. But legs are another matter.
              Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
              just don't do it to women friends, its a good way of pissing them off
              No way, if the clothing isn't inappropriate neither are honest reactions. Make a very exaggerated oggle from head to toe and back. When she says something about it, cross your arms and smirk while you do it again. Then say something honestly complementary about her figure, especially if you know she's been trying to lose weight.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                Don't know about Panama. In Honduras guys are used to seeing breasts 'coz women feed their babies in public. But legs are another matter.
                Well, our papers (tabloids) have naked women on them and so forth..I don;t know about breast-feeding, never saw it in public in panama. But Panama is a pretty formal place clothingwise.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Downblouse, Part Deux

Another excellent downblouse today at work as my co-worker leaned over to search her purse for a stick of gum. At least 20 seconds...

I was like "My God, it's full of stars..."
                  Attached Files
                  "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Working...
                  X