Slutty women in skimpy clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not so, EiF:

burk used the war to complain about the "sexism" at augusta national.

quote was something akin to: "It's amazing that a woman can fight and die for her country half a world away but still be unable to play golf in her own country."
    B♭3

Comment

Everyone has one of those, Solver.

But not everyone shows what they have .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
        just don't do it to women friends, its a good way of pissing them off
        Women friends are the guiltiest pleasure of them all.
        "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

You guys need to get laid....
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Hate to tell you, oh ye of prudish nature, but there's wasn't anything wrong with the picture, and was relevant to the topic.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Hate to tell you, oh ye of prudish nature, but there's wasn't anything wrong with the picture, and was relevant to the topic.
              There was a lot wrong with it in my opinion.

Entirely to small.
              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Ok.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I find that quite often, more clothes can be sexier.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

i agree with monolith. it leaves a little more to the imagination, and pulled off correctly, can be even more enticing-- just what is being hidden, mm?
                    B♭3

Comment

I was expecting more pictures...
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                        it leaves a little more to the imagination, and pulled off correctly
                        Yeah, you gotta love those women who know how to "pull it off" correctly.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

What did Seinfeld say to George about looking at cleavage after he was caught staring at the NBC prez' daughter? It's like the sun, you catch a glimpse and look away?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                            What did Seinfeld say to George about looking at cleavage after he was caught staring at the NBC prez' daughter? It's like the sun, you catch a glimpse and look away?
                            A young Denise Richards, by the way.

Comment

Was eating dinner with some friends today. When the girl that was with us , a well endowed one that had on a tight shirt, went up to get a straw and as she came back said "What do I look like, a piece of steak?" and said she wouldn't cry if every man were to die that instant. By staring at a girl you always run the risk of really pissing her off
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

ahh yes Seinfeld. I forgot about that episode.

I follow most Seinfeld rules in everyday life . Such wisdom from a sitcom

Comment

Working...
                                X