Slutty women in skimpy clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slutty women in skimpy clothes

Is it rude to look at their various body parts? I don't do it when we are talking to each other. I do try to look at their eyes. But at other times I cannot help but have my eye wander. Is there anything wrong with that?

What I'm really looking for is an answer from a slutty woman. Do we have any here at Apolyton? . Sadly, I know the answer to that question. What do they think of guys looking at them. Are they flattered? Are they offended? Does it give them an ego boost?

I have heard some women talk that they do get offended when ugly guys such as myself look at them. But they enjoy it when good looking men look at them. The way I see it, is they can't have it both ways. If they are going to dress like that, then they better expect ugly a-holes like myself to look at them.

The feminist consider this rude of course. But many of these women are women who are too unattractive to dress like that. If they could dress like that, they may feel differently.
    :b:
    67.16%
    :q:
    2.99%
    :rolleyes:
    11.94%
    :scared:
    4.48%
    banana
    13.43%

Going out of your way to look is creepy. Looking while talking is creepy. Otherwise is ok.

Feminists can shut the **** up. If a woman wants to dress in skimpy clothing that's her choice, and you can't take it away from her. It also isn't a problem caused by men. It simply isn't a problem, it is the woman's choice, so whether or not it's caused by men is irrelevant.

I love your third paragraph.

I give a to free expression.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I don't go out of my way to look, although maybe I do . I haven't thought about it like that. I'll have to think about it next time I do it.

Comment

i try to be discreet about it...but it can be tough at times...remember if you stare at their face too much they get creeped out too..

best bet is to catch a glimpse when you can and leave it at that....

if shes a ho and looking for attention, thats a whole different ballgame....but if she just shows off her body, it doesn't mean shes looking for a stiff one!
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I am for skimpy clothes so it was :d:

I ignored the slut part (not for that)

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I have no problem with them.

seriously, I don't think it is wrong to look.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

My X Bosses solution was quite simple, he wore sunglasses so his wife would not notice him looking at the "Art Work" when he went to the Ann Arbor Art Fair!
              The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
              Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

I guess women who wear skimpy clothes like the attention. It's nice to walk into a room and have people notice you, even if it is only for superficial reasons.

To be honest, if you were a woman with a great body, wouldn't you wear skimpy clothes?

Comment

I got an excellent down-blouse the other day from a coworker.

I know it isn't appropriate, but one must do what one must do.
                  "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
                    I got an excellent down-blouse the other day from a coworker.

I know it isn't appropriate, but one must do what one must do.
                    What type? The most excellent, IMO, are when you're on one side of a table and they're on the other, and they lean on it to talk to you.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior

What type? The most excellent, IMO, are when you're on one side of a table and they're on the other, and they lean on it to talk to you.
                      This is the worst for me since I am so paranoid of getting caught. I don't dare look.

No, I was standing across from her cubicle and she lean eddown in her chair to search for some paperwork in a box on the floor.

I was like
                      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

You know, you should tell girls you like to look down their blouses. They love that you know.

Comment

I specifically broke my own rule to see if anyone would notice. Apparently people in this thread aren't good hypocrite spotters.

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
                            No, I was standing across from her cubicle and she lean eddown in her chair to search for some paperwork in a box on the floor.
                            Wow. It's very rare to get one of those. Zero chance of detection, and near horizontal leaning.

Comment

Stop me if I'm wrong though, aren't feminists FOR women acting and behaving how they want?

Comment

Working...
                              X