• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, they are just for criticising men.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

look at breasts - face - away - breasts and then just walk on by
      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
        No, they are just for criticising men.
        Riiiiiiiiight. Once again Bodders launches in with a troll on another unsuspecting group.

Is there anyone you don't hate? You should venture into English-hating parts of Wales and learn what being the victim of prejusidce is like...

Comment

you mean cross the border rj...

btw i thought it was well funny that in a thread called 'sluttly women with skimpy clothes' redjon had made the most posts
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Rule 1) Never never never look (that is, get caught looking) when you are with your wife/fiance/girlfriend.

Rule 2) Do not gape or drool.

Rule 3) Except for Rules 1 & 2, have fun.

Comment

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

"You should venture into English-hating parts of Wales and learn what being the victim of prejusidce is like..."

I've been to every corner of Wales thanks.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I always carry a pair of sunglasses around with me. Helps me to be discrete.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior

Wow. It's very rare to get one of those. Zero chance of detection, and near horizontal leaning.
                    Yes, it was excellent. She had on a baby-doll t-shirt to begin with, as well.
                    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

i try not to look... i'm a man spoken for, after all.

that said, i'm like any other guy, according to chris rock:
                      it's damn near impossible for a man to turn down sex...we can stop chasing it, and even that requires some rehab...if it chase us, we can't run that fast!

B♭3

Comment

edit by MtG - And since everyone has one of these, no need to display it.
                        Last edited by MichaeltheGreat; April 21, 2003, 13:39.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww - AHEM!
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Everyone has one of those, Solver.

Ain't no thang.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

From recent experience it seems that feminists are far too busy campaigning against the war to bother with trivialities like whether men are sexist or not...
                              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

just don't do it to women friends, its a good way of pissing them off
                                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                                X