NBA Playoffs thread:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs thread:

What is this? No love for basketball in poly? Cant find a thread for basketball at all.

The Suns VS Spurs game was sweeet. (well at least the last 3 min I catched).
    :-p

Re: NBA Playoffs thread:

Har har, this thread didn't get any replies.

Har har har!!!
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Well, here's a reply.

Spurs vs. Suns: Exactly the type of game I'd imagine from these two teams. They say the regular season is irrelevant during the post-season, but the Suns tried to show otherwise. Intense playoff defense overdid the usual intense playoff offense. And, just like I thought, Tim Duncan choked during crunch time. Nice free throws, you soft oaf.

Indiana vs. Boston: Yeesh. I think Indiana is suffering the same problem as the pre-Phil Jackson Lakers - they have the talent, but their coach is not up to snuff. The Pacers had this one won, but they blew up. How could Isiah not have Reggie Miller shoot down the stretch? Why did Jermaine "I Choke Worse Than Tim Duncan" O'Neal have all those shots in the 4th quarter? Ron Artest's nearly-perfect game was wasted.

Oh, and the Pistons will sweep the Magic!
      "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Ugh, sorry, only college basketball. I might watch a couple of the championship games...I played way too much basketball when I was young and ruined my knees.

Comment

Congrats to the Kings, their hard fought victory over the Jazz shows that they're coming to play this post-season.

Not such a huge surprise that the Suns won yesterday, after all, they took 3 of 4 from the Spurs in the regular season.

Comment

my favorites - the suns - are back in playoffs with a brilliant start. Tomorrow is nr.2

Comment

I can't believe the Wings' season ended before the Pistons'.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck
                Congrats to the Kings, their hard fought victory over the Jazz shows that they're coming to play this post-season.

Not such a huge surprise that the Suns won yesterday, after all, they took 3 of 4 from the Spurs in the regular season.
                yeah but the game was won by 1 point. and the shot was taken o.2 sec from the end of OT!!!!!

EXCITING GAME. Last 3 min I saw was constant back and forth scoring in a very tight and small lead.

Spurs had a chance to score 4 pts on the line before marbury shot that crazy 3. Im sure they are all hung up about those free throws right now.

Comment

couple thots.

1)the kings out talent the jazz by so much that its a testament to the amazing job utah has done to stay so close.
                  2)hahahah spurs blew game on the free throw line
                  3)Indiana is the underachieving team of the playoffs it seems, we'll see if they pull some respect back.
                  3)pistons rule! especially wallace, and they will come back. hopefully wallace will only get healthier.

Comment

Kings are gonna oust utah form the playoffs.. again. I just know it.
                    Will the Kings be able to boot lakers out of the playoffs if they encounter them? or will kings be a ****** and lose to lakers like last time? onlny time will tell..

Comment

Dallas - Mark Cuban is the greatest owner in the history of professional sports. Dirk - 46 in game one . This year he learned to pass, maybe next year he'll learn how to play defense. Doesn't matter though 'cause they're still my favorite team.

I hate the Suns after ****ing Colangelo looted my team for crap. Cliff Robinson was traded for players that were ALL cut. However, I like the Spurs even less and I can't stand one more year of watching the Spurs cry when they get swept by the Lakers so I'm rooting for the Suns. David Robinson is the only person on the Spurs that's worth anything... and maybe Ginobli, but I still hate them.

Nothing new here. Kings and Jazz met in the first round last year and the series was equally boring because Utah grinds every game to a crawl. It's really too bad the Kings and Mavs have to meet in the 2nd round because they are the 2 best teams to watch.

Poor Minnesota hahaha out again in the first round.

The Eastern conference doesn't really matter because they'll just lose in the finals, but I hope either Milwakee or Boston makes it out of the East.
                      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

bump

Dallas leads 2-0
                        Sacramento leads 2-0 duh
                        San Antonio could lose a few more to Phoenix and that would be good.
                        KG with 35 pts as the TWolves kill the Lakers in game 2. There still out in the first round though, haha.
                        No one cares about the Eastern Conference but TMac had 46 and the rest of his team could only get 31 combined
                        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I guess I'm the only one who cares, but I'll bump again.

Minnesota vs. LA tonight was one of the worst officiated games EVER. Hey look, the Lakers missed a shot and there was NO CONTACT, lets call a foul on (insert your Minnesota player here). My favorite moment though was Shaq trying to intentionally miss a freethrow and banking it in . That was funny.

Comment

Celtics lead 2-1

It was a team effort in game 3 instead of the usual Pearce, Walker combo.

I really hope they can reach the finals this year.
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

My favorite moment though was Shaq trying to intentionally miss a freethrow and banking it in . That was funny.
                              Did he score by mistake?

I'd like SA or Dallas to get the rings....

Comment

Working...
                              X