Computer scientists and physics students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer scientists and physics students

Gosh you can tell when you walk into a lecture room and there has been either a computer science or physics lecture...the room stinks awful.

Anyone other uni guys noticed this?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Did you run out of trolling topics?

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

This isn't a troll but a means to start a discussion.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

This is a troll, but it is also true. Compsci and physics kids are quite possibly the most pathetic people on the planet; horrible body odor is just one of the consequences of leading such a horrible "life". Poor bastards...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

doesn't happen here...
          B♭3

Comment

Sour grapes
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's funny because it's true.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Do politics students have a noticeable odour?
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

in swansea you know it's a comp-sci lecture when 3/4 of the students are chinese.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                    Do politics students have a noticeable odour?

corrosiveness?

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                      in swansea you know it's a comp-sci lecture when 3/4 of the students are chinese.
                      And all of them are male, bar one butch "girl".
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Re: Computer scientists and physics students

Originally posted by Boddington's
                        Gosh you can tell when you walk into a lecture room and there has been either a computer science or physics lecture...the room stinks awful.

Anyone other uni guys noticed this?
                        CS majors don't take very good care of themselves.

When 50% of your daily caloric intake comes from Coke, your body is bound to get screwed up.

This excess Coke drinking can be easily noticed by the oily, colorless skin
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think this must be the first sentence written in which both compsci and comb both feature.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I wonder what will Frogger say.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well I hope I get to verify this soon (I hope to get in). But I must say that in open courses (open to anyone) and the people who took part last time in entrance exams wouldn't fit this. They were many hot chicks too! I'm telling this is the case here, but then again I don't know who got in, maybe all hot chicks failed too and smelly people got in

But compsci department here has techno society, chicks in there are always pretty much hot, and we have lots of chicks in every department here. I'm not saying 50/50, but I would guess maybe 35/65?
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X