Disturbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbing

N1 of the Yor Collective called me a "cheese eating surrender monkey". This means one of two things:

(1) Brad watches alot of Simpsons

(2) Right wing columnist Jonah Goldberg is really a robot.

I tend to go with (2). I always knew the Republicans and their lackeys were a bunch of machines.
    - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
    - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
    - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Yeah, that one actually made me laugh, too.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

The Arceans called me that once. I had to put them down.

Comment

The Drengin and Yor call me that all the time.

I'm waiting to be called a truffle-chomping bidet-slurper.

Comment

The AI love TV

The AI don't have a realistic script, is like the Tech script "Terror stars baby", a scientist would say that to a galactic leader? i would kill him

Comment

It's a game about fighting alien civilizations for control of the galaxy. How can you expect realism from that premise?
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch X
              It's a game about fighting alien civilizations for control of the galaxy. How can you expect realism from that premise?
              Exactly. I think some of the AI comments are hilarious.
              A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
              -V. I. Lenin

Comment

Brad talked about that. He's espescially in favor of humour over strict coherence. And if you go to see the games he made before, you'll see this as an evidence
                Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Hey, thanks for nothing, hehe, your species would make a good lubrificant for us, your skin look delicious, hey they never think to make slaves?

Comment

I had the Drengin asking for support and my diplomat responded with something like "How can I put this delicately? Your civilization is dead and helping you know would be like throwing money away. Good luck finding a way to tell your people."

Comment

Working...
                    X