Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Civ3 General forum and the PtW forum be merged ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it's not as there is so much interesting to read on those two forums

AJ
    " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
    - emperor level all time
    - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

Both forums have in common, that I don't visit them very often anymore. There are not much general things left to discuss, which could not be covered by other forums (like Strategy, Help, Future Civ etc.). So it'd make sense to merge them.

Another proposal would be to rename the "Multiplayer" forum in "Doesn't work" forum. That would be more informative.

Comment

I've posted about it in the community forum. I expect Dan or Markos to see the request soon, though I don't know if they'll do it or not.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Good idea spiffor

All for it, and like most others i don't visit it very often anymore either.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I second the suggestion and poke you for the lack of the banana option.

The assumption that all Civ III owners have PtW too is blaspheme. I have Civ III and I don't have PtW. Just pointing out that no such assumption can be made.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Come on, Ras, you know you'll get it sooner or later...
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I know that sooner or later I might do the same as TKG.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I've just noticed the PtW forum and Civ3-Civilizations forum have been closed and put under Civ3 general
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Yeppers.

Comment

It's incredible the number of things we can get here if we ask nicely, isn't it?

Anyway, good news. It will be easier to browse the forum now.
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Celebrate unity!

Comment

Besides, most recent threads have been moved from the subforums to here, so that it's easier for us to answer to them. Definitely a good job

Comment

What!? And be like CivFanatics.com?!

Oh No, it's already done! (Sort of).

Just kidding... seems like a reasonable move.
                            Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

Working...
                            X