X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've read my mind ET!

Comment

• Trip, now that we are not going to use the scenario you were making, please rufund GoW it's bribe to get 50 Modern Armors to start with.

Thank you.

-MZ

A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• I could still change the game save...

Comment

• Shhh! Aren't you supposed to keep that little tid bit of infomation under the table Master Zen?!

Comment

• Well, now that I foolishly leaked the info, please remove their flags and make them invisible. They'll never know what hit 'em!
            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Not to take too much away from NYE's and Trip's detective work, but I posted the following back on the fourth:

How many turns has it been since the war between Vox and the GoW/ND alliance ended? I'm wondering if there's any chance the expiration of a peace treaty connected with that might be involved.
              Unfortunately, I couldn't investigate the hypothesis myself, and apparently, the people who did have access to the save never pursued my suggestion (or at least didn't pursue it far enough). So while I'm very pleased that NYE and Trip found the problem, it's a tad annoying hearing them get so much praise when I'd guessed at the cause as a possibility days earlier.

Nathan

Comment

• By the way, is there a peace treaty between Vox and ND that will also require some fiddling in the near future?

Comment

• Originally posted by nbarclay
                  Not to take too much away from NYE's and Trip's detective work, but I posted the following back on the fourth:

Unfortunately, I couldn't investigate the hypothesis myself, and apparently, the people who did have access to the save never pursued my suggestion (or at least didn't pursue it far enough). So while I'm very pleased that NYE and Trip found the problem, it's a tad annoying hearing them get so much praise when I'd guessed at the cause as a possibility days earlier.

Nathan
                  Never mistake Good Thought for Action!!

Trip and NYE deserve the credit.

Comment

• OK - I am back and playing the turn. Not sure if we have an issue or not.

The Glorious War Monger shows up first in the diplomatic screen. It says they have accepted our offer - but we have not accepted.

But - there is nothing in the agreement box. It is blank.

I accept anyway - and the only thing I can still offer to GoW is a peace treaty. And the leader head screen (F4) still shows us at war.

Is this what we expected to happen? I will finish the turn anyway - but I was expecting to be accepting a peace treaty.

Trip? nye? vondrack? Please advise.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Put peace on the table. Click accept. Send.

That should do it.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Do the same for any other teams you may have made peace with 20 turns ago.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                          Put peace on the table. Click accept. Send.

That should do it.
                          That's what I did, although we were already at peace.

Comment

• Whatever whoever did, it worked.

I just played 570BC Legoland turn and forwarded the save to Gathering Storm.

Comment

• Comment

• ... Happy days are here again..
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X