The Historical Society. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Historical Society. . .

Wanh! My first game on a Tiny map. . .Miriam practically dominated the map, and I (as Lal) had beat Zakharov and Yang into submission. Among the three of us, we had 8 bases, Miriam had like, 2 dozen. Spartans and gaians are dead, Morgan's stuck on a 1 square large island. Kind cool looking really. ..But that's not the bad part. I out-tech Miriam, and hit Air Power first. She had beat me down to two bases left, when the first plane came on, and I beat her back, capturing 6 bases beyond my 3 (1 was destroyed), and HERE's the bad part: Morgan Industries (in believer hands) has The Command Nexus. And 2 population. If I try and take the city, I destroy it. Because Miri's fundy-probe bonus make her cities immune to mind control, I can't usurp it. I'm horribly overextended, with 3 garrisons guarding 6 cities. . .and I want that nexus...what would YOU do?

Depends on how many units guard the base. Allow it to grow to sieze 3 and take it out if only one unit defending. If 2 wait till 4 and so on.

Try changing your Social engineering to boost your Morale and Probe values. I have no problem Mind Controlling her bases, as long as I have energy reserves.

Comment

Actually, if you can't take it quickly, I'd just distroy the city. Do that, and suddenly all her command centers vanish. She'll have to either build new units without the +2 bonus to keep fighting you, or divert money away from the war effort to build command centers back....either way, it helps you.
      -Vel.
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
      X