Long range artillery trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long range artillery trick

That long range artillery trick works nice for destroying your own eco-damaging mines, not just your enemies' mines (or allies' for that matter). I guess they must think it's meteors falling from the sky. I noticed that you cannot destroy one if some unit is on it, so I guess to prevent someone in a Multi-player game from destroying all your mines, put a no-mineral-grabbing probe dude on it.

What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea.
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'd just use a former, and maybe even change it to something useful.
    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Yea, I usually do to, but if I have get rid of alot eco-damage quickly, its kind of nice. You know when mindworms and locusts just won't leave certain cities alone, and then you look in your city and realize eco-damage is up around 48 and all your terraformers are on the other side of Planet fixing up the liberated territories. Even when you do use terraformers to convert it to something else, it still takes time (6-12 turns to level terrain (assuming it built on rocky terrain) and 2-4 turns to plant trees or put up a farm. True you could just destroy the mines with military units, but they may also be over in the conqueored territories ready for a counter-attack.
      What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea.
      Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Working...
      X