Paradox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradox?

Am I just cursed, or has the Paradox EU forum been offline most of the day?

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

I dunno about all day, but I just tried to go there and got a server error. So it's not just you.
    "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

The database has crashed.
      It will be repaired and put back a.s.p.
      EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

Thanks for the update, UD! Seems to be back up now!

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by uglyduck
          The database has crashed.
          It will be repaired and put back a.s.p.
          I didn't know you wandered about these parts UD.

Are all your posts within the Paradox forums here?

Comment

'S been down again all today, dagnamit.

UD, on the off-chance you'll browse past here, did Patric or anyone mention something about the forum going offline? Or is it just a c*ck-up?
            A fact, spinning alone through infospace. Without help, it could be lost forever, because only THIS can turn it into a News.

Comment

It is up now at least. And it has not been down for me for several days, so it might be something with your connection.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                It is up now at least. And it has not been down for me for several days, so it might be something with your connection.
                It wasn't down at your end yesterday? That's peculiar... I spoke to both Tracid(Austria) and Jaron (US) on MSN and they were both experiencing the same thing.

But yeah, things are working OK at my end now, too.
                A fact, spinning alone through infospace. Without help, it could be lost forever, because only THIS can turn it into a News.

Comment

I had lot of spare time yesterday() and was into the forums several times both early in the day, in the middle and in the end. Of course, I might have missed it, but then the pages can't have been down long.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                  X