Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you, Commies !

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    American Legion tries, but Communists, ahem, impede all they can.
    We're only trying to impede the creation of war vets. The Republicans are the ones impeding your benefits. If the Legion weren't joined at the hip to the Repulican Party they wouldn't have bought the GOP's line that the VA budget was increased by $3-$4 billion as opposed to being cut by $15 billion.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

SSDD.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Note that this happened 3 DAYS before the above editorial was published. Talk about sloppy!!

Or a good April Fools Joke.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Where is the outrage from all the pro-war people?

Bunch a phucking phonies who don't give a damn about the military and just like seeing bombs blowing people apart. Hypocrits!
          Believe it or not I actually wrote a letter to my Congressman (Deryl Issa I think he's name was) about this very issue back when I was in High School. I was motivated at the time because my Grandfather was a WW2 (Army Air Corp) who had some of his V.A. benifets reduced (he was wounded over Japan but he managed to still fly his plane back to base; still the VA gave him a lifetime partial disability).

I never did hear back from the crook.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Che: BTW I'm a card carrying member of the VFW so I do care about this issue.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

What is the VFW?
                Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

Veterans of Foreign Wars.

Comment

Aaaah, thanks.

Umm, are there still veterans around from the civil war to worry about?
                    Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      SSDD.
                      I DUDITZ!!!

Anyways, this is typical. Republican politicians only like to give money to their religious organizations, corporate constituents, and the rich. This is part of a bigger problem though. Intelligent, moral conservatives are duped into voting Republican. And likewise, intelligent, moral liberals are duped into voting Democrat. The only way to fix this is to do away with the two-party system... And we need to prevent corporations and special interest groups from running the political parties.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To go further; No Bounce, No Play.

So what's your plan?
                        Appoint RJ as Queen?
                        Che as dictator?

Comment

Nah, I'll be dictator.

You're not Jonesy!
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ohhhhhhhh yes I am.
                            I'm reading the book. How was the movie?

Comment

Working...
                            X